Jonathan Flagler Death, Obituary News:
47-year-old Jonathan “Jon” Flagler, a firefighter of fire station 83 passed away early January 6, 2021 after sustaining injuries while battling a residential structure fire in Rancho Palos Verdes.
”Known for his dedication and commitment to the profession, Brother Flagler, 47, was a 21-year veteran Firefighter. He was previously a member of the Vernon Fire Department for 19 years before transitioning to LACOFD in October 2020.
Brother Flagler leaves behind a wife, Jenny, and two sons, 15 and 13. Please keep the Flagler family, our 1014 Fire Family in your thoughts and prayers. Our LACOFD Peer Support Team and Chaplains have been sent to the family, affected personnel, and stations.
This incident is a sobering reminder of the real dangers our members face each and every day as we fight to keep our communities safe…..” As stated by Los Angeles County Firefighters, IAFF Local 1014.
All things considered with this lamenting spirit that we stretch out our sympathies to the household of Jonathan Flagler and everybody impacted by the passing. We miss you and we wish you were here with us. May the spirit of the deceased, through the kindness of God find happiness in the hereafter.
We know doubtlessly that we never lose our loved ones, even to death. They keep on partaking in each act, thought and choice we make. Their adoration leaves a very solid scratching in our memories. We notice solace in understanding that our lives have been advanced by having shared their love.
We discovered concerning the death of Jonathan Flagler on all social media stages. We likewise, genuinely keep his family in our petitions. The details of the circumstances surrounding his death is yet to be revealed at the present time.
RIP Quotes and Rest in Peace Status:
Rest in Peace (RIP) Quotes have become a simple and efficient way to say goodbye. If you are discovering the best RIP Quotes then have a look at the quotes listed below. The real words that people in despair make, really weeping a loved one, make it a really good way to make peace with one’s loss and negotiate with the pains and guilt that will arise. RIP Quotes is the best way to express our condolence to the family who lost their loved ones.
- “Treasured in my heart you’ll stay until we meet again someday. Rest in peace.”
- Seeing your loved ones sleeping is a great case to practice seeing them dead.
- Life is stressful dear. That’s why they say rest in peace
- I am extremely pained by the loss that you and your family have faced. My condolences.
- We the living are to blame for the painfulness of being dead.
- “Gone, but never forgotten. Rest in peace.”
- The power of iniquity is in its secrecy. Rip the covers off
- “If you live each day as it was your last, someday you’ll most definitely be right”
- Like the ocean, life reduces and flows with the occasional rip
- We the living are to blame for the painfulness of the existing dead.
- You embrace death because life doesn’t exist without it
- If the dead can’t rest in peace, how on Earth can the living?
- I wish! R.IP meant Return IF Possible. I will miss you
- Death is just another stage of life, although the one you kind of hope comes last
- Gone, but never forgotten. Rest in peace
Jonathan Flagler Obituary
Subtleties of the deceased internments, burial organization, memorial service and other related capacities would truly be circulated by the household of the deceased on their favoured internet-based stage.
Family security ought to be seen at this troublesome time. This piece of imperative information specifically is made from public worries and doesn’t fill in as a tribute assertion for Flagler. The tribute would be definitively conveyed by the family.
What is the intention of RIP?
When somebody passes we would say, may their soul rest in peace. The RIP is usually used in Christian prayers and services. Nowadays it is been used widely while saying someone’s death.
May his soul Rest in Peace
It is a depressing moment when our loved ones leave us forever. Even though we understand they’re never going to come back, we wish they were always with us. While death can not be overcome, but we can wish the people who have left a peaceful afterlife.